Friday, February 13, 2009

Morning Exchange with Ellie

"It's a mess."

"What's a mess?"

"Probly my bedroom is a mess."

"Did you make the mess in your room?"

"Uh. . . it's just a mess."

"How come?"

"I'm just probly looking for Liana. That's why."

"Do you need some help?"

"Uh-huh! Come on Mama."

She drags me to her room.

"Oh, it's not too big of a mess."

"Yeah, just a little mess. Where's Liana?"

"Did you look in the bottom bucket?"

"She's probly not in there."

"Did you look in the top bucket?"

"No, she's just in the bottom bucket."

I retrieve Barbie Liana from the bucket.

"Here you go."

"Thanks!" As she runs/toddles out of the room, "I love you, too!"

******************
At least my small efforts are not going completely unnoticed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWW SO CUTE!

I have those too, Mom where's my cup, where do you think it is...and I end up getting it for her after telling her where to look and where it is...


TODDLERS

Veronica said...

So funny. I am working on Brenden finding things himself actually just this morning we are looking for his balloon stick---maybe he will tell me where to look later:)

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Oh so cute...."probly"....how funny!