Kasey blessed Kimberly last week. My mom crocheted this beautiful dress for Makayla's blessing in 2004. Luckily, I've been able to use it for 2 more girls.

We also got our first family picture taken since Kimberly was born. It's not the best (we can't wait for
Carrie to take our family pictures), but it's our first and therefore special to us. No matter the quality.
5 comments:
what a beautiful family! *HUGS*
You should see our family pictures taken at home...yours is GREAT!
What an adorable family. I hope the day was fabulous...they are so precious, I can't wait. YOu look great by the way.
I love your family picture it turned out great, and you do look great.
What's your secret skinny girl?
Man i have a lot to catch up on! You are SO busy. Thanks for the plug in(; I can't wait to take your pictures!! I will agree. . .you look fabulous!
Post a Comment