I am so happy that you let me sleep for 7 hours in my own bed last night. After a week of sleepless nights, it was heaven! However, 7 hours of sleep at night does not compensate for the 6 hours of screaming/crying that you have done thus far today. Can't we please find a happy medium? The stress is a little more than I can take.
Love,
Your Mom
5 comments:
Laura, you are hillarious, oh how I have missed you!! Your blog is so entertaining, i need some lessons!! I just made my blog private so email me if you would like an invite!!! oh, it's Kyra by the way!!
Kimberly, give your mom a break..GOSH! You're acting like such a baby! haha
I really hope you're doing alright! Give me a call sometime if you need to vent!
I love reading your blog, too! I am feeling your pain with the sleepless nights, although I can't say I've experienced the 6 hours of straight screaming. Sorry, that has to be so hard. I hope you have more of those good nights...your kids are so cute!
so very sorry:( I wish I could give you a little break. Good luck:)
I'm going to be in your shoes very soon! Not the 7 hours of sleep part for a while though. But the crying and sleepless nights are swiftly coming my way!
Post a Comment