Do you remember Ben and Leorah? One day we were talking about animals, and he was older so I was asking him harder questions, what does a parrot say etc... I said, "What does a moose say?" he replied, "Here moosey moosey"
Aww your depleted posts are like a bright spot in my umm week :)
-k- so although there are no pictures of you...i'm thinking this must be laura (wright) seems how that adorable little girl (Ellie...the one you say is so stubborn..but looks oh so innocent)looks JUST like her:o) lol....wanted to say hello...your little girl's are so beautiful:o) keep in touch, heidi oh and i'm still laughing about their little quotes:o) lol...aren't little girl's a blast!
4 comments:
Do you remember Ben and Leorah? One day we were talking about animals, and he was older so I was asking him harder questions, what does a parrot say etc... I said, "What does a moose say?" he replied, "Here moosey moosey"
Aww your depleted posts are like a bright spot in my umm week :)
-k- so although there are no pictures of you...i'm thinking this must be laura (wright) seems how that adorable little girl (Ellie...the one you say is so stubborn..but looks oh so innocent)looks JUST like her:o) lol....wanted to say hello...your little girl's are so beautiful:o)
keep in touch,
heidi
oh and i'm still laughing about their little quotes:o) lol...aren't little girl's a blast!
I love it! The clever things our kids come up with when they don't know the answer is always good for a laugh!
Nice Ellie!
P.S. your quote is soooo true!
Post a Comment