Friday, March 13, 2009

She May Be a Tall Girl Yet

Kimberly went for her 2 month check-up yesterday. She weighed in at 11 pounds 3 ounces and is now 21 1/2 inches long. This little girl has grown 4 inches in 2 months! Crazy!

Ellie also went for her 2 year check-up, albeit 3 months late. Oh well. She is 30 pounds and just over 3 feet tall.

What can I say? We grow 'em big in our family.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Maybe that's Kimmy's problem. She's growing so fast! It's hard work to grow!

Aubrey said...

Yeah, you know what we grow big in our family right? Booty's!!!
Anyway, we love and miss and love and miss you guys. Sorry we don't call more, but talking on the phone with children around is too hard for me. That's why I like my computer so much!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Your girls are soooooo cute!! I wanna see more pictures!! How was your weekend with Dan & Maria & Jodi?? I bet you guys had a blast!! I hope we can meet up with you sometime soon!