Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Pictures by Carried Away Photography

These are some of my favorite pictures from our recent photo session with Carrie. I've been looking forward to getting some new family pictures since Kimberly was born. So, here they are.
I really love this series of black & whites with each of my girls.


How great is that backdrop?!
Little Ballerinas








This is my favorite picture from the entire photo session. I love it so much that I made it the background on my desktop. Which is saying a lot because the last time I changed the background on my computer was when Ellie was 9 months old.

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pics!!!! The 9th one from the top is my favorite. :)

Jodi said...

My favorites are the black and white series with you and each girl and the last picture of the 3 girls. So cute! It's ironic...My friend did ballerina photo shoots with my girls the other day too! I'm waiting for her to edit them before I post though. I cannot believe how much Kimberly is looking like Makayla, but her eyes look like they will be brown. What a nice combo :) Miss you tons!

Janelle said...

I love how in the last pic the only one looking at the camera is the Kimberly! They are way cute Carrie does such a good job!

Julie N. said...

These are awesome! I always love seeing family pictures. I still can't believe you have three girls and how grown up they are. You guys all look great!

Aubrey said...

This makes me jealous! They are very cute pics. The black and whites are my favorite too.

Veronica said...

Love them. You all looks great, what an adorable family you have. Carrie did a great job.

jodi said...

Holy freakin cuteness!!!!! I love them all! My fav is the one of Makayla and Ellie laying down. Makayla's eyes are just sparkling! You and Kasey are blessed with such pretty girls!!!!! Send some my way if you have any left! PLEASE!!!!!!

Harris said...

how adorable! My fav is the last one as well...so candid! How long did you live by Minneapolis? It is so hard to think about leaving the Utah/Idaho area, was it hard to be away?

Amanda said...

Pictures are sooo fun!

Lizzie Wright said...

i like how no one is wearing the shirts we went shopping for that day you were here.

Laura said...

Yes they are! You just can't tell in the black and white pictures. But those ARE the pink shirts that I bought for the girls.

Kasey isn't wearing the shirt I bought him because he hated it. A lot. So I just took it back and picked something out of his closet.

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

We LOVE the new pictures:) You guys have GEORGOUS girls!! They are all SOOO stinkin cute SERIOUSLY we LOVE them all:)

charlieymichelle said...

So cute! i can't wait to see you guys! i want copies!