I've been absent from my blog for what seems like a long time. We've been busy. Life happens. Here's a bunch of pictures to catch you up. They are in no particular order, and I have neither the time nor the desire to fix them.
Ellie is such a big girl now. She wants to do and have everything that Makayla does and has. Makayla had braids in her hair for church, so Ellie wanted braids in her hair, too. This does work to my advantage sometimes as Ellie now wants to "pee in the potty like Makayla." At home she is completely potty-trained. We are still working on it away from home. But hooray! I'm so looking forward to being done with size 6 diapers!
Ellie is such a big girl now. She wants to do and have everything that Makayla does and has. Makayla had braids in her hair for church, so Ellie wanted braids in her hair, too. This does work to my advantage sometimes as Ellie now wants to "pee in the potty like Makayla." At home she is completely potty-trained. We are still working on it away from home. But hooray! I'm so looking forward to being done with size 6 diapers!
This was hilarious! I was making dinner and Ellie started throwing a fit at my feet. I told her to take her tantrum to the living room. A few minutes later I went to check on her.
She had fallen asleep like this on the rocking chair.
And she is sitting up. For 8 seconds at a time.
Preschool Graduation. Makayla (in red) is standing next to her best friend Addison (in black and white). It turns out that Makayla is "that kid". You know, the one who is completely oblivious to the happenings around her as she yells from the stage, "Hi Mom!" It was awesome!
The kids got little diplomas. Makayla came home and promptly got out the tape to display hers on her bedroom door.
Makayla turned 5! She was very happy about her Peek-a-Boo Barbie and Tinkerbell dolls. But she got an even better birthday present the following day when her daddy got to come home early after working out of town for 2 weeks.
My sister got married in Lake Tahoe. This is one of 3 pictures that I got the entire weekend and it's of the lake, not the wedding. For real pictures of the wedding go here.
Kimberly is finally out of my bedroom (where our computer is) so I'm hoping to keep up on my blog a little better in the future.
2 comments:
I've missed you my friend!
I cannot believe that Kimberly is sitting up! Parker is 8 months old and so chunky he cant bend :) I really cannot believe that Makayla is 5! WHOA!
So can you breath yet? You have definately been one busy girl. I love that Ellie fell asleep like that--how funny. Kids do the strangest, cutest things. Really I can't believe you have a 5 year old:) Time does fly quickly. Yeah for Ellie being potty trained at home and I can't believe Kimberly is sitting up---even if it is 8 seconds at a time.
Post a Comment