Super cute!!
WHOA! Amazing! What are they made out of?
Some sort of plastic. They are really cool!
So dang cool! Pretty expensive though...how did you hear about them? I watched the video on how they work, very cool!
I read about them on babesinhairland.blogspot.comIt's my new favorite place to get hair styling ideas.
haha I love makaylas face in the first picture! She is so funny!
Very adorable. I can't believe how long their hair is.
so cute.....this is when i wish i had girls...could i put these in Spencer's hair?
SUPER cute Laura! Makayla's hair looks way dark! Is that for real or is it just the lighting? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Super cute!!
WHOA! Amazing! What are they made out of?
Some sort of plastic. They are really cool!
So dang cool! Pretty expensive though...how did you hear about them? I watched the video on how they work, very cool!
I read about them on babesinhairland.blogspot.com
It's my new favorite place to get hair styling ideas.
haha I love makaylas face in the first picture! She is so funny!
Very adorable. I can't believe how long their hair is.
so cute.....this is when i wish i had girls...could i put these in Spencer's hair?
SUPER cute Laura! Makayla's hair looks way dark! Is that for real or is it just the lighting? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment