Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hurray For Early Christmas Presents!

I got my Christmas present from Kasey a little early. Today, in fact. I'm super excited about it. Even more exciting is that I get to open it right away. He's not being mean and making me wait until Christmas morning to start using it. Movies with sound? Here I come!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oooo! Can't wait for movies with sound! :)I know what I would like for Christmas but it has a price tag of just under $12,000 so I won't be getting it this year. And no, it's not a vehicle. :)

Jodi said...

YAY!! How exciting...I hope you got the purple one :)

Laura said...

I did get the purple one. Lucky me!

Rebecca said...

Hey, I just read your last few comments. I hope you are feeling better. I would love to talk to you. If you have my # call me anytime if not email me and I will give it to you or call you. I hope everything is going better. Sometime things just stink but it doesn't last forever.