Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Highlights of My Day

In no particular order:

Spending the whole day with Kasey. We just ran errands and did chores around the house, but I loved just having him around me. I miss him so much when he is gone.

A very sore me chasing a very naked Ellie around the house while she giggles, "Look Dad! I'm naked!"

Watching Kimberly learn how to stand up by herself. I love watching her stick her little bum in the air before she carefully lifts her hands off the ground, regains her balance, and takes off after her sisters as fast as she can go. So Cute!

This one is from a few days ago, but it stills makes me smile. I made bread bowls to eat our chili in on Monday night. All through dinner Makayla kept exclaiming, "This is so cool, Mom!" "What a great idea!" "Can we eat these every night?"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for weeks off :)

Amy Nielson said...

Mmmmm, chili in bread bowls.... I think you just might be responsible for my next craving!! Yum!

AND, in regards to your previous post, I say take Saturday off or you're just gonna burn yourself out. It is OK to give yourself recovery days as this isn't something you are temporarily trying out, you need to be making life long habits that are manageable and will stick. Not attempting a schedule that is too ridiculously hard to keep up forever that you soon find yourself quitting it all.

Just a thought :)