if you think the summer's dream is good, you should try their chocolate peanut butter. oh wait, you don't like chocolate. too bad. it's suuuper tasty.
I like chocolate ice cream. It's the peanut butter I don't like.
These pictures of Kimberly show how much she has grown. Holy cow. She is so big now. This post makes me want to see the girls NOW! I can't wait till July!!!!! yipee :)
Yay, welcome summer ice cream for sure!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
if you think the summer's dream is good, you should try their chocolate peanut butter. oh wait, you don't like chocolate. too bad. it's suuuper tasty.
I like chocolate ice cream. It's the peanut butter I don't like.
These pictures of Kimberly show how much she has grown. Holy cow. She is so big now. This post makes me want to see the girls NOW! I can't wait till July!!!!! yipee :)
Yay, welcome summer ice cream for sure!!
Post a Comment