Sammy would be 10 months old today. 10 months! I think of her every day of the month, but especially on the 15th. I find myself wondering what she would be doing. Crawling for sure. Standing up to the furniture maybe. Saying mama and dada. She would probably have some sort of sound to represent each sister. I wonder what would be her favorite food. Would she favor one blanket or toy above the others? Would her eyes have stayed blue? (I always think about that one.) I wonder who she would look like. In some of her pictures she looks like Ellie and others more like Kimberly. Which is strange because Kimberly and Ellie looked nothing alike as babies. At least I don't think so.
4 comments:
I too think about Sammy. I am sad i never got to meet her (except in your belly). My baby would be 2 on Dec 16. WOW, but time does heal, it does get easier to love them from here!
Thank you for sharing those thoughts and those great pictures of your beautiful girls!
Love you.
I love these pictures!! I showed charlie and he just giggled at all of them, and how big them have gotten. It was great to chat the other night, and I'm glad you updated your blog!! Miss you guys, we need to Skype one of these days.
It will be so cool to be able to see what she looks like one day. As of now, my guess is that she'd look like Kimmie but with Ellies darker complextion. Its going to be funny if she's identical to MaKayla tho and we are all wrong.
Post a Comment