Wednesday, December 5, 2007

12 - 17

12. I love to laugh. Laughing makes me feel like I'll live longer.

13. My favorite way to unwind is a long, hot shower. I like to stand under the pounding heat until the water starts to turn cold.

14. I really don't care for baths, unless it's the first few days after giving birth. Then baths are the best!

15. I wear a size 8 shoe, which seems pretty big to me. But it must be a fairly common size because I can never seem to find any good shoes in my size.

16. I absolutely love to read. My favorite books are historical fiction, particularly about the Holocaust, and fantasy.

17. The first argument I ever had with my husband was about the way I fold his socks. It's such a silly thing to argue over, but it reminds me that anything can be blown out of proportion and helps me keep things in perspective. Maybe this is why I hate folding socks. (see #11)

No comments: