Friday, December 28, 2007

31 - 38

31. I love reality shows like American Idol and Survivor.

32. My birthday is in November.

33. I love to cook, but I also like having a little break now and then. Therefore, I think the best gifts are

34. gift cards to my favorite restaurants so that I can have a night off from cooking once in a while.

35. I really don't like red or yellow cars.

36.Tetris is the only video game that I can stand. I dislike all the other ones. Granted, I haven't played too many video games, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like them.

37. Labor and Delivery with an epidural is the only way to go. I tried it once without--not great. Not even okay. It was horribly painful. Obviously. I'm all about the drugs!! I just look at the doctor and say, "Give me all you've got! Stat!" Okay, I don't actually say "stat." I don't even know what it means except "please hurry really fast."

38. One more. Before I had children I was completely organized. Now the best organization system I've got goes something like this, "I think I either put it in that pile or that pile, but I'm not positive. If you don't find it there, try the left pile of the second shelf of the computer desk." Now that's organization for you!

1 comment:

ann said...

you'll get better at it...of course that is comimg from a person that loves to organize everything! even trash. i don't know why...i just do.