Ellie's new favorite game: sliding out and pushing back in my keyboard tray while I'm trying to type.
Not my favorite game.
-----------------------
Makayla's new favorite saying: (he, she, it) is my favorite. For example, "Mom, I want to watch this movie (holds it up for me to see). It's my very favorite."
"Makayla, you've never seen that movie before. It's not your favorite."
"Yes it is! I want to watch it, so it's my favorite."
Right.
Not my favorite saying, but sometimes it's really funny.
1 comment:
Sounds exactly like my kids Livvy loves the pushing in the keyboard game, drives me nuts! She also loves to type if I leave the key board for 5 sec she is up there typing. Ryan also is one to say it's my favorite but usually he knows what it is. He says "but mom I love it I need to watch it" and then he puts his head down and says "pretty please" so cute!
Post a Comment