Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'd Rather Have a Root Canal

I have a sick baby. She was up every hour, on the hour, from 1am until 7am.

(In my most whiny voice) I'm so tired!

Sick kids are the worst!!

8 comments:

Jodi said...

I know exactly how you feel! Finally my girls are both well again!

Paige said...

I am so sorry. I agree sick kids are the worst.

ann said...

I'm sooooo sorry you have a sick baby! that is no fun!

Thanks for the comment on my blog about "Hunter's B-day" as I was posting I saw the T-shirt he had on and laughed Because I knew you would see it! We do miss many things about Wy. But love being home also!!!!!

Charity Smith said...

Must be going around Kenzie was the same way last night I need my sleep tonight too I hope both our kids sleep!!

Jill said...

Sorry about my comment on the last post. If I had read all new posts first, I would know how Ellie Belle is. Keep me posted.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry she is sick as well.
-No fun- BUT, remember your last post on why you love her! :) I hope you sleep well tonight.

Veronica said...

I am right there with you. I get sooo stressed out with sick kids. Even if they end up sleeping I am still too stressed about to get any sleep. I think sleep is completely out with kids in general.

Rebecca said...

This just adds to the list of why we love them right? So sorry to hear she is sick. We have been healthy for almost 2 full weeks now, i think. i hope she gets better any you get some sleep. i have to run and knock on some wood now before we all get sick.