I saw the funniest thing in Walmart tonight--a plastic urinal to teach little boys how to pee standing up. Oh my heck! I laughed so hard!
I wish I would have had my camera with me.
------------------------
I quickly did a search and found a picture of it.
For those of you with little boys, would you buy this?
6 comments:
Hey, It might be nice instead of having to clean the bathroom floor EVERY day- but, I wouldn't EVER buy it!
I'm not sure if I would buy it but I can see how it would be a good product. Not only would it help to eliminate the messy "mishaps" on the back of the toilet seat, it would also prepare the boys for public restrooms. Jeylin's first experience with a urinal didn't go too well (he might have been afraid of it since he'd only ever seen a toilet) and I had to take him into the women's restroom...which by the way, the toilet seats were too tall for him to "aim" over so he had to hold it until we were able to go somewhere else. Like I said, on my budget, I more than likely wouldn't buy it but I do think it is a good invention...when you have boys, you'll definitely understand =)
okay so besides it being this big ugly plastic thing in you bathroom, i think i would buy it. like everyone else has said, the clean up of the bathroom floor everyday or multiple times a day are not fun. this might help. i can't believe they sell those.
I have actually seen these before and considered buying one but I really don't think toddlers or at least not mine are ready to control the whole not pooping and peeing at the same time and I know that I don't want to clean up that mess!
I make my boys sit down so I don't have to clean up the back of the seat and the floor, Thank you to my mother-in-law for teaching Jared the same thing he always sits. (I know TMI) but really that was such a nice thing when I saw him do it for the first time! So from then on I decided to teach my boys to sit!!!!! (And they do it!!!)
I really do not think I would buy that even if they stood!
Yes it would be nice not to have to clean up but no I would not want that in my bathroom. What don't they think of!!
Post a Comment