Brenden is the same way. Boxes are great! They can use their imagination so much with them. Brenden's favorite is stacking a bunch of boxes up then of course knocking them down. But, kids get bored and eventually go back to the toys(sometimes) but I am totally with you on this.
the boys saw your blog today as I was looking at it and oh yeah I remember that girl (makayla) but who is that next to her? I had to tell them and when I did they both said no mom she is a baby! Yeah she was. They just could not believe that she was able to stand up by herself!!! sooooo funny!
3 comments:
Brenden is the same way. Boxes are great! They can use their imagination so much with them. Brenden's favorite is stacking a bunch of boxes up then of course knocking them down. But, kids get bored and eventually go back to the toys(sometimes) but I am totally with you on this.
the boys saw your blog today as I was looking at it and oh yeah I remember that girl (makayla) but who is that next to her? I had to tell them and when I did they both said no mom she is a baby! Yeah she was. They just could not believe that she was able to stand up by herself!!! sooooo funny!
Boxs are always the best!!!
We agree with you!! At this moment... Logan is in a box, and is convinced its an airplane! ...off he goes...
Post a Comment