Forget clipping coupons. That takes too long. This is my new idea for spending less money at the grocery store. My biggest downfall is roaming the isles and buying stuff that is not on my list.
So now what I do is drink 2 or 3 glasses of water and wait. I wait just until I am barely starting to have the urge to pee. Then I hurry to the store to do my shopping. I hate using the restroom at the store. Gross! So as I'm shopping, I'm really motivated to hurry so that I can get home to use my own bathroom.
There's no more dilly dallying in unnecessary isles. I only get what's on my list. That's as long as I can hold it before I pee my pants.
I can foresee one small problem---long check out lines. I guess if that were the case, this plan would not be so brilliant. I guess I'd better stick to clipping coupons.
7 comments:
this is a great idea but I don't really see how this will work in walmart in R.S. you mite pee your pants waiting!
That's hillarious! I will just tell you now. You best not try that when you get to be your mother's age!!
Hee, Hee!! You are so funny!
That is great! My great motivator to move is usually my kids screaming in the cart they usually can handle about 20 min or less of shopping and that gives me just about time to get to the line!
Laura you crack me up! I am so guilty of roaming isles too. Then I buy stuff I don't need. I will have to try your idea. Although after having kids its a little more dangerous because I can't hold it as long!
That is funny! I used to be SO guilty of that until I had Addi. . .she's so naughty at the store now I just stay home and make my husband grab the essentials!! I miss having food in my cuboards!
Thanks for the laugh! This is so true of me.
Post a Comment