Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I went to see my OB/GYN today for my 6 week post-delivery check up. As I was undressing and laying my clothes on the chair, the only thing I could think of was this post.

Oh, how right you are, Chris.

6 comments:

Jill said...

LOL! I had my annual checkup last week and had to laugh at that post. My clothes were not folded up nice and neat but my underwear was tucked neatly underneath. :)

Unknown said...

hee, hee! That is SO funny... I agree- I thought that I was the only one who folds and hides... :)

Veronica said...

So true and so very funny.

I can't believe it has been 6 weeks since you had Kimberly. I want to come see her before she isn't a baby anymore:)

Amanda said...

I love it!! I do the same thing!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Laura.. how silly and TRUE!! I love it!! How are the girls doing??

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

oops.. i forgot to tell you.. I tagged you on our blog, check it out!!