Kimberly is nearly 4 weeks old. Crazy! Unlike my other two, I don't want her to grow up. Start sleeping through the night? Yes. Grow as fast as she is? Definitely not!
After 4 weeks, this is my assessment. Having three children is no walk in the park. I feel like I need six arms to keep up with all the things that require my attention. However, three children is not quite as hard as I imagined it would be, thankfully. I'm finding it a little more difficult to do things like grocery shopping, but I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on.
Here are a few new pictures. I still can't decide what color her eyes are going to be. Some days they look blue and some days brown.
My favorite time of the day--nap time.
My sister made these adorable tutus and wands for Makayla & Ellie. They absolutely love them!
8 comments:
Kimberly is so sweet looking! I just want to kiss her little cheeks. The girls look so cute in thier tu tu and with the wand! So much fun!!
I've been thinking a lot about you lately and hoping you were getting sleep with Kasey home and did not call in fear of waking anyone up :)
I am glad you do not find 3 that hard, I was surprised to find that too!
I cannot believe the girls! Those TUTU's are to die for (SERIOUSLY in my house TRUE) Kimberly is of course beautiful because that's how you grow em :)
Love You!
Cute tutus.
Ahhh.....naptime!
SOO sweet! I was so excited to see you've updated! I'm glad things are going so well...I would go crazy with 3! As soon as I saw the first picture I though "her eyes are brown!" or at least it definitely looks like it in that picture.
Keep updating and maybe I'll do the same!
Kimberly is so adorable!! You have the cutest little girls!! I love the tutus, every little girl needs one :)
Congratulations Laura!! You most definitely have 3 beautiful little girls. Your baby is just a doll and the other 2 in those tutus....so darn cute!!
So glad you find that 3 aren't as hard as you thought it might be. All 3 are just adorable.
The third is the hardest adjustment. After that, you hardly notice. Anyway, that's how it was for me.
Post a Comment