I feel like I have a little part of my life back. Now we just have to make it through the next 3-4 months of nursing and I really will be me again.
Month 8 has brought some other fun things besides crawling. This month Kimberly learned how to say "mama" (her first word) and "dada" (Kasey's favorite). I think it's kind of funny, though, that she screams mama when she is mad, and smiles and says dada when she is happy.
She dances when she hears music. She loves books, babies, and Ritz crackers. She recently discovered herself in the mirror and I often catch her crawling over to find her "friend."
Can't wait to see what new adventures month 9 will bring.
(Not quite sure why it turned out so dark. It looks fine when I play it on my computer. Sorry!)
3 comments:
What a cutie! Guess I need to find a time I can come over and watch her crawl.
Paden was the same with saying dada when he was happy, but screaming mama when he was upset. I can't wait for Bracken to start moving around, because he gets pretty bored. Congrats to you!
How exciting. She has changed so much since I last saw you guys. I haven't even checked blogs forever. You have a few post since i have checked. Hope everything works out with music for Mckayla. And what a wonderful Christmas present you will be getting:)
Post a Comment