Sunday, September 20, 2009

On Bambi and Blogging

Generally speaking, I don't like the movie Bambi. I watched it recently with my girls and just didn't care for it. I do, however, like that famous line from Thumper: If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all.

It is because of that quote that I am taking a little break from blogging. I've just been in this kind of negative mood for the past little while. And instead of complaining, like has been my tendency in the past, I just decided that maybe I won't write for a little bit.

I don't want to look back in a year or two or five and read post after post of woe-is-me negativity. So basically, life sucks right now. I'm working on it. And while I'm working on it, I'm choosing the "don't say nothin' at all" approach.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope things start looking "up" for you! Much love...

Kami said...

Good goal, hard though. Hope I see you blogging again soon and that means life is looking better.