Saturday, October 10, 2009

This One Is Probably Only Interesting If You Went to School With Me


I was looking through some pictures on my computer and found this priceless gem. It's a picture from one of my 1st grade programs. I sure was cute 20 years ago!

3 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

More like.. this is interesting if we are realated to you and are dying to see you when you were a kid!! What a cute picture:) I can see a little of your girls in you!! very cute Laura

Jill said...

Looks like Ellie sitting in that picture! Go figure since she is a clone of you. :)

Veronica said...

YOu still are cute!! I reconize quite a few others in that piture. It is so fun to see everyone when they are little. I just got Brenden's Pre-School pictures back and just thought how fun it will be to look back on. I need to find my elemtary school pics now.