And while it's tempting to upload 10 minutes of Makayla's kindergarten class dancing to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, I've decided to spare you. But I will note that I was such the proud mother watching my daughter prance around on stage during her first-ever concert. She was, by far, the cutest little reindeer of the bunch.
Equally tempting was the idea to upload my video of Ellie running in place. It is so telling of her personality--completely crazy when she thinks no one is watching but quiet and reserved when someone is.
Aw screw it! I am going to torture you with all my home videos.
Hmmm. . . not sure why the video of Makayla's program won't load. The file is probably too large. Well, guess you dodged that bullet.
5 comments:
What a cute reindeer! I am sorry to hear about Kimberly! I hope she feels better soon! As fas as Ellie's trick, that is hilarious! Imagine her moving and that's how I run :)
I love how the feet go out to the side so cute. I think you should put whatever videos you want. Even though the blog is for others it is more for you.
Amen on the videos, Veronica!!! Especially since I was too big a chicken to try to travel that road in the winter to go see Makayla's program! :(
Aw, Christmas programs are so fun! I miss the Christmas Talent Sprout Concert, it always made it feel like Christmas to me!
haha I love the little couple in the background of Makaylas picture. I think you caught something in action. haha And I for one would LOVE to see Makayla prancing around like a reindeer. Good job Makayla on your concert!
P.s. get better kimmie
Post a Comment