2. Stephen's Candy Cane hot chocolate. I love, love, love hot chocolate on a cold winter day. (Hello daily negative temperatures. Hope you don't stay too long.) I used to use a candy cane to mix my drink to get that pepperminty taste. Now the brilliant people at Stephen's have done it for me. Love it!
3. New stockings and a new place to hang them. I have had my snowman stocking ever since I can remember. My grandma knit (knitted?) it for me. Well, my grandma doesn't knit anymore so I asked my sister to make stockings for the rest of my family. She did a great job! Then last night while visiting a friend in her new house, she gave me this little sign for hanging my stockings. Her new house has a fireplace and mantle so she doesn't need this one anymore. Lucky me! This is the first thing I see when I walk in my apartment. It makes me all excited for Christmas now.
4. My apartment. It's not really new anymore since we've lived here 4 months. But what is new is us living here during the winter. And this apartment, with it's absence of inefficient baseboard heaters, is so much warmer. Very handy when you have little children and live in an area that is extremely cold.
5. My new camera. I am loving it. Especially when I catch rare moments like this.
It's rare because I can count on my 2 hands how many times Kimberly has ever laughed. She just doesn't giggle like my other girls did. She isn't ticklish except for one small spot on her thigh, and even then she doesn't laugh every time. I keep watching this video over and over because I love when my babies laugh.
There you go. My new favorites.
5 comments:
AWWW!! Cute little laugh!
I miss you guys so much! We need to talk soon. I think about calling you daily but it's never a good time or it's midnight! Keep up the blogging, I've been a slacker!
I agree with Jodi on two counts. Cute laugh!
Keep up the blogging!
Don't you just love technology. :)
We havent' seen you enough, because both Makayla and Kimberly look so big. I think what makes the video sweeter is that the girls are playing together. Ahhh sisterly love. ;) And I am right there with you about hot chocolate on cold days, its a must have.
Those stockings are adorable!!! I love them. I crocheting one right now, but it's not nearly as cute as these! It was fun to see you a couple weeks ago, your girls are super cute!
I love your stockings. I also love how yours is the smallest. My grandma made my husband and boys some last year and mine is so small compared to the rest.
Post a Comment