Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Week In a Nutshell

Three days spent on the couch writhing in pain.

Two days spent in a hospital.

One surgery scheduled for next week.

One bottle of vicodin that has me in a constant haze.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

More next week when I am minus one non-functioning gall bladder.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worried about you! I am hoping the next week goes better and that you are almost through this! Wish I were closer to take care of you!

Tam Tam said...

your gallbladder thing isn't related to your back thing is it? you poor thing. i hope you are feeling better quickly.

Laura said...

The rib thing was seperate, but my gall bladder has been causing the pain that I've had in my shoulder. (who knew they were attached?)

But during all the tests that were done in the hospital on Sunday, it was discovered that I also have a kidney infection. That is definitely contributing to the back pain.

Sheesh!! I'm all sorts of messed up.

Candace said...

I wish you'd call me and tell me what to come and help you with! I have lots of free time and David here to help me. Hang in there and PLEASE let me know if you need anything!