I had every intention of getting to the school early so I could get a good seat. Since I know my camera does not have a very good zoom, I wanted to be close for some decent pictures. Apparently 1 minute before was not early enough. We sat on the back row. Oopsie! So while I have no good pictures during the ceremony, I do have this cute one of my girls afterwards.
One thing that I loved was they had each student say what they wanted their future occupation to be. Some kids were really shy at the microphone so the teachers stepped in to help. Makayla was not one of those kids. She very boldly stepped up to the microphone and spoke loud and clear, "Hi! My name is Makayla (last name), and when I grow up I want to be a fireman." Who knew?
There was a little boy who made everyone laugh when he said, "When I grow up I want to be a mom and a dad."
I, admittedly, was a little nervous that it would be a little boring and a lot cheesy. But it was 100% super cute! I even got a little misty-eyed when they showed a DVD of all the kindergarteners. Makayla has grown up so much this past year.
****************************
On a side note, this is a picture of the music teacher who terrified Makayla on her first day of Kindergarten. He does look a little intimidating, but he is seriously the nicest guy ever.
2 comments:
That is so funny she just wanted to strike a pose! Congrats on graduating Kindergarten Makayla!
I love kindergarten graduations! Makayla looks adorable!!
Post a Comment