Sometimes housework is so depressing. Like today. After 4 days of doing absolutely no cleaning except washing dishes, there is so much to catch up on. And even though I've been working all morning (picking up, wiping down, filing away, washing and folding) it still looks like I haven't done a thing all day. I guess that'll teach me to procrastinate!
5 comments:
i've definitely taught myself to do a little bit every day. it goes a long way & pays off in the end to stay on top of things!
I love housework. I always make myself a "To-Do" list daily. I do love cleaning, too. I guess find something in housework that will make you enjoy it!
Oy. Housework. My house is generally mostly picked up. I still have piles of disaster lurking in corners. But for the most part, it's livable. I'm no hoarder, so that's a plus. My problem is the house CLEANING. You know, the deep cleaning. I am HORRIBLE! In my illogical brain I think that if I can't get that room really good and scrubbed then I may as well just leave it. And when do I EVER have the time to give it a good scrub?! NEVER!! Here's a little dose of reality for you: I haven't really cleaned my kitchen in a month. Ew.
I hear ya! I always feel buried in my apartment.It doesn't help that we have no storage in this place!! I'm feeling good if I can just keep the main room (living/kitchen/dining) looking mostly clean. Forget the bedrooms though! Our room has been clean I think twice since June!! Hang in there, I know it's depressing!
Someday hopefully I will be as lucky as the friend who pays me to deep clean her home once a week!!
And you wonder why I have to clean before you come... I'm too busy, sewing, quilting, canning, tripping, running to have time to clean house. I do what's necessary for us to live and sometimes not even that!!! Sorry!! Even more bad genes I passed on to you.
Post a Comment