Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Moments of Joy

One of the blogs I frequent does "a spot of sun" for things that make her happy. So, I've decided to steal that idea with my own "moments of joy" since my blog is supossedly about finding joy in my life's journey.

The moment of joy for today took place at my favorite Mexican restaurant. The family and I were there for lunch munching away on our complimentary chips and salsa (so delicious, bytheway). The restaurant is owned and operated by this little family who apparently LOVE Ranchero music as that is what is always playing when we go there. Out of nowhere, Baby hops up on the bench and starts shaking her booty. Bellie thought that was pretty funny and started bopping her head in rhythm to the music. K-9 and I just laughed and laughed, but then we got things under control. Afterall, we were in a restaurant where others were trying to eat.

My girls love to dance. And every time they do, I feel a little bit of joy bursting in my heart. I can just tell that they love being alive. I hope they always retain their zeal for life.

No comments: