Thursday, November 1, 2007

Catching Up

Ugh!! I've been without a computer for almost 3 weeks. Hence, the no posting. My husband and I went to Circuit City and purchased a brand-spankin' new computer. It's beautiful and wicked fast! The computer we had been using was a hand-me-down that was about 13 years old (or 80 in human years).

I just hooked it up yesterday and have been busy catching up on emails and missed episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Sadly, we don't have cable or satellite. It's one of those things that we really want, but never get around to doing. I figure, why pay for cable when my girls won't let me watch an entire show from start to finish, and my husband works so many hours a week that he barely finds time to eat and sleep. It's just a waste of money right now.

Here's something else I've been thinking about in the 3 weeks that I haven't blogged: not using nicknames and use our real names instead. I realize there's the whole security thing, but honestly, the 4 or 5 of you who actually read this blog already know me and all my secrets anyway. Plus, it would be fun to post pictures of my girls. They are so darn cute, and I want to share pictures with those who don't ever get to see them. Another thought, too, is that when I read other's blogs, it's the putting the names and faces and stories all together that is fun for me. So, I'm reintroducing me and my family. I'm Laura. My husband is Kasey. My daughters are Makayla and Ellie, in that order. Now, as soon as I get the picture thing figured out, you'll get to see us too.

No comments: