Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Many Faces of Makayla

In preschool, Makayla's class is learning about emotions and the expressions that accompany those emotions. Today she was showing me all the different faces she has learned. I thought I'd share them with you. They made me smile.

surprised

sleepy

silly

sad

pirate face
Her class is studying the alphabet and how it relates to pirates--the class's selected subject. For example, P is for pirate and parrot; T is for treasure; and so on and so forth. Hence, her "pirate face."

happy

embarrassed

angry


frustrated

(which she really was by the end of my picture-taking session)

4 comments:

charlieymichelle said...

Ha ha. Thats funny to me. But just so you know 'frustrated' looks like confused.

Laura said...

HA! You're right. It does.

Anonymous said...

I loved her silly face the best! She is such a cutie!!

Jodi said...

How adorable is she??
I just love her milky skin and deep blue eyes...What a little beauty!