Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Little Artist

Since Makayla went back to preschool, she has been drawing all sorts of things for me. This one was the best! Anyone want to take a guess as to what these are? I'm tempted to wait for a few days before I tell you so I can see what creative ideas you can come up with. In fact, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Leave your guesses in the comment section.
Answer on Saturday.

6 comments:

ann said...

To me, It looks like maybe you with the new baby? Coming from heaven.
I could see her drawing that!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you with the baby. :)

Anonymous said...

it looks like two old people who live in idaho.

Unknown said...

A Heavenly Father Joseph Smithish or maybe a prayer being answered.

Unknown said...

OR it could be Dad giving someone a blessing! She is so imaginative that little girl :)

Charity Smith said...

Wyatt said it was a snowman and Kenzie said it has her dad! I just think it is cute than cute! I love it when they get their imaginations going!!