I am GLAD you made it home! I miss you already though and feel sad even though I got 2 whole days with you! I know I'm selfish! It was FAB to see you! I hope the stress was worth it!
we want pictures!! lots and lots!! Well as soon as you have the time from moving by your self. (i did that once by myself....got the credit card out and called the movers.)hehe
11 comments:
Hee, hee! You are too funny! I hope really that you aren't having to move the heavy stuff by yourself!
oh... and of course let me know if you really do loose those 9 lbs. by moving! :)
I am GLAD you made it home! I miss you already though and feel sad even though I got 2 whole days with you! I know I'm selfish! It was FAB to see you! I hope the stress was worth it!
How is the move going by the way?? At least it's just across the street!
Good luck wonder woman!! Your husband sure is a lucky guy to have such a great woman!
my goodness.....hows it going? Do i want to know?
Good luck. I wish I was there to help you, moving stinks.
we want pictures!! lots and lots!! Well as soon as you have the time from moving by your self. (i did that once by myself....got the credit card out and called the movers.)hehe
we'll be there in the morning.
HAHAHAHAH ! I'm still laughing! I wish I was there to help! YOu are an AMAZING WOMAN! Your hubby better now it to!
Hey I thought mom & dad were coming over to help out?? Plans change???
Post a Comment