Thursday, December 10, 2009

Big Trouble in a Small Package

I caught Kimberly pulling my nicely-folded laundry off my couch. When I asked her about it, she denied the whole thing. See for yourself.


8 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE that your camera has sound and video!!!! What a little sweetie pie who has already learned too much! :)

beck said...

haha, I feel your pain there! My laundry never stays folded!! I watched this with my boys and they were smiling and giggling watching Kimberly! :)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! So smart too! Sofia watched the video and said, "I see that silly baby again?"

It was also great to hear you even if I can't see you :)

Tam Tam said...

that is so cute!

neals said...

haha she is so cute....and might I add so smart! good job mommy!

Veronica said...

She is just getting so big. Wow almost 1 year old. What a cutie.

Amy Nielson said...

How can you be mad at that face?? She's very convincing :)

Cute!

Kami said...

Soooo adorable!!