We celebrated Ellie's birthday over the Thanksgiving holiday. We had a little party with cake and presents. Nothing big. But it was fun.
I just love this picture of Ellie.
Ellie requested a princess castle cake. This is how it turned out. It looks fine from the front. But when you turn it to the side, not so great. You know in the movies how when a wedding cake gets destroyed someone tries to fix it, but they really aren't fooling anyone? That's what this cake looks like to me. It was 8 layers tall, but the top 2 layers fell over, taking the next 3 layers with it. I tried, somewhat successfully, to save it. But it's pretty obvious. Well, at least Ellie still loved it.
Makayla loved the decorating sugar. It turned her finger and mouth very pink.
This picture cracks me up. This is Ellie making fun of Makayla in the previous picture. haha!!
Happy 3rd Birthday Ellie!
7 comments:
I like the cake- I wouldn't have dared to make that. You should check out Holli's b-day cake on my blog. Hers was Thanksgiving Day this year.
Ellie is so big- she is the same age as Holli actually. How fun!
cute, cute, cute. love the cake!
Oh that beautiful HAM! I can't believe she is 3! Happy Birthday Miss Ellie!
Your cake is AMAZING! And she loved it, that's what matters!
Happy Birthday Ellie, what a beautiful cake!
Cute pics! except for grandma's messy kitchen in the background! :( It was fun to have the birthday at our house! Thanks!!!
haha that last picture is funny. I'm glad she had a good birthday and hopes she gets our gift. WE LOVE YOU ELLIE!
She LOOKs sooooooo cute! I LOVE her LONG braids:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!! I can't believe she is 3!! I hope we can see you guys in JAN! P.S.. Im up for a chat whenever you are.. MAYBE ILL call you and pretend it was on accident:)
Post a Comment