I had a little extra time this morning (or at least I thought I did) so I decided to do something a little fancier in the girls' hair for church. You know, fancy hair to match their fancy dresses.
In Makayla's hair I did a braided headband.

Then pulled rest back into a loopy side bun.

I loved the way this turned out. It took me a while to do it today, but with practice I think I could do it fast enough for a school day.

Ellie's hair took forever! All those little twists took a while. Then I was a little annoyed that they didn't work out so great.

I could probably make it look better with some practice. But it took me so long to do that I don't think Ellie will let me practice this style again. Oh well.

Kimberly still has very little hair, but she's cute anyway.

6 comments:
WOW! Beautiful Laura!
I have a picture of Kimmie that looks just like that only about 11 months earlier. Still a beautiful baby!
Beautiful hair, btw.
Wow you are so good. Your girls are lucky to have a mom with patience enough to do it. :)
How fun for your girls! And look at your baby growing up! HOpe you have a Merry Christmas.
fancy shmancy! can't wait for my girl to have longer hair too!
Wow I think they both look amazing, nice work. Your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment