Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ending the Debate Part 2

I was worried that I would get freaked out by seeing who was looking at my blog. But my reaction is just the opposite, actually.

I think it's really cool to see that people from North Carolina, Colorado, and Connecticut have stopped by. There have also been visitors from Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Georgia. Not to mention my former state of residence, Minnesota. Could it be that someone I knew there is seeing what I'm up to? I wonder. Hooray for friends and family visiting from Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Washington, and Oregon.

Then there are the out of country people: Finland, England, Canada, and Australia. Wow!

This blogging thing is so cool to me! Thanks for stopping by everyone.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Maybe it's the name of your blog that intrigues them. I love the name of your blog. Then, after they read your well written entries, they keep coming back. :) As for me, I visit because I love those grandbabies and love to hear about them!! Love you, LJ

Jill said...

P.S. I love you to hear about you too. :)

ANDY and MANDY said...

LAURA- THIS IS MANDY(WELLS)SMITH, YA KNOW BECKY'S FAV. SIS-IN-LAW, (WINK,WINK), YOUR CUSIN KANDY'S CUSIN, DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH GENEOLOGY? ANYWHO, I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE SAME DELEMA TOO ABOUT BEING PRIVITE OF NOT. ANY WORDS OF ADVICE? I HAVEN'T HAD ANY WEIRD MESSAGES OR ANYTHING, BUT I WORRY TOO. THANKS FOR THE HELP AND LIKE YOUR MOM YOUR BLOG IS ONE OF MY FAVORTIES. YOU ARE SO CREATIVE! KEEP IT UP!

Laura said...

Thanks! You guys are nice!

I don't think I'm particularly witty or interesting at all. I just write whatever I'm feeling at the moment.