Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Friends

I've decided that I, absolutely and without a doubt, have the best friends ever!

Just thought you'd like to know.

***********************************
P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been sick and all time that is not spent trying to take care of children and clean house and do laundry, etc. . . has been devoted to sleeping. I have started The Host, but will not comment until I'm finished.

9 comments:

Janelle said...

OH I sorry you are sick that sucks is there any paticular reason? ;) Well hope you get feeling better and that your children are angels!

Laura said...

Janelle,
I'm not pregnant sick, in case that's what you were implying [which I think it was :)]

I have a cough & clogged sinuses which has completely zapped all my energy.

Jodi said...

Hmmm, what have your friends been doing for you?? I'm sorry you're sick, that's the worst! I hope you're enjoying your book!

Veronica said...

Being sick and being a mommy is sooo hard, hope you get better fast. Wish I was closer to give you a break with your kids.

Laura said...

Jodi,
Nothing in particular. I've just been reflecting on my life--doing some deep thinking in between my naps. That's one of many conclusions that I've come to.

Harris said...

you are so cute. I hope you get getting better....there is nothing like a good nap! Take advantage of that time!!

ANDY and MANDY said...

life is crazy and we just have to do what we can snd take time to enjoy the small simple things. i got to see you at the recepion but didn't get to say hello. i told your mom how much i enjoyed your blog and it was good to see her. have a good week.

ann said...

Are you getting the warm weather too?


How is the book? And I had to say I laughed soooo hard at Makayla new Quote. She is so funny!

beck said...

Hi Laura,

I peek on your blog every once in awhile; saw the link on someone else's blog...you know the drill. Your blog and stories are so cute! You are a great writer, too! Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I'm a visitor from CA on your map! :)