I couldn't decide which of these 2 pictures of Ellie I like the best, so you have to look at both of them.
This first one is from today. She was being so sweet when she woke up from her nap. Then Makayla took her ball away, and I got some great pictures of Ellie scowling and complaining in her adorable baby gibberish.
She happened to be playing ring around the roses. She loves that game. She spins and spins. Then yells, "Down" as she plops onto her bottom. Then she laughs and giggles before standing up to do it again.
I got a video of it, but my camera doesn't record sound. It's just not the same without the shouting and giggles.
But the real reason I wanted to post about Ellie tonight is to tell you her new word. She used to call Kasey "Dad" but she has started calling him "Dad-O." I think it's so funny, especially because she holds out the O. Again, I wish my camera recorded sound.
I may have to look into getting a different camera.
3 comments:
LAURA-THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. IT HAS REALLY HELPED. I WENT THROUGH AND DECIDED THAT I REALLY HADN'T GIVEN ANDY PERSONAL INFO OUT AND I DID SOME EDITING SO FOR NOW I WILL STAY THE SAME WAY. I ENJOY FINDING NEW POEPLE TOO AND ENJOY THE BLOGS. I ALSO KNOW THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE AND I CONSIDER YOU OPINION VERY HELPFUL SO THANKS.
Cute pictures. Sounds like Kasey is trying to show you how much he loves you. I am sure that he has a hard time working nights too. Good job and going down a size, and there really is no better way to treat yourself then buying new clothes. You have to find things like that to keep you motivated. Keep up the hard work and good luck while Kasey works nights.
Hey Laura, It was fun to find you! Do you remember all the fun times at Taco Time.
Keep in touch!
Deidra
Post a Comment