Monday, June 16, 2008

Splash Pad Fun

It's such a beautiful day today! It's a nice change from the snow we had last week. On a whim, I decided to take the girls to the splash pad. It wasn't too busy when we got there, but it was crazy by the time we left. Makayla remembered it from last year and immediately started running around and jumping through the water. Ellie was much more tentative. She did a lot of standing near the water and staring at other kids. I took pictures until I got too hot, then I coaxed Ellie into the water with me. I didn't get any pictures afterwards, but both girls were dripping from head to toe when we left.









I think the girls had a lot of fun. If the weather stays nice, we may go several times this week.

8 comments:

Janelle said...

I am so jealous they had one of those in Auburn where we lived last summer and my kids loved it, now we are back to small town living and we have nothing although we do have sprinklers and that works!

Paige said...

Yeah for warm weather!!! It looks like a party.

ann said...

Did you miss us. Looks like you had a great time even through we were not there to enjoy it with you!!!!!

Jill said...

Cute swimsuits! What a fun place to spend the afternoon.

Unknown said...

Ellie is getting SO big! She looks like such a BIG girl!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Makayla in that suit, it looks like it was made for her!

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU

Anonymous said...

That is great! I love those splash parks!!! HOORAY FOR YOU & your girls!

Veronica said...

That looks like sooo much fun and not to much work like keeping track of your kids in the swimming pool. I am going to have to see if there is anything like that around.
They seemed to have tons of fun.

Katie said...

Looks like Makayla's birthday swim suit was a perfect fit!