Monday, June 9, 2008

This Girl is the Fave!

Makayla has started saying this new, hilarious thing. I thought it might be a passing phase, but she's been saying it for over a month now. I want to write it down so I don't forget it when she stops saying it.

She substitutes the word "fave" (as in favorite) for the word "best." So instead of saying "This is the best," she will say "This is the fave."

This morning she wanted to color a picture. She pulled out her new Princess activity book (Thanks Aunt Lizzie! She loves it!) She flipped to some random page and exclaimed, "Oh Mom! I have to color this page. It's the fave in the whole book!"

It cracks me up every time she says it. I know I should probably correct her, but it's so hilarious!

3 comments:

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

That cracks me up! What a cutie!

Veronica said...

How inventive is she.

Paige said...

Whenever Kenny wants something that I won't let him have he says, "But Mommy that is my favorite!" I think he has a new favorite every 10 min.