Day 2 of cold turkey, and it is not going well! Ellie had a laughable excuse for a nap this afternoon and cried for nearly an hour at bedtime. My nerves are shot, and everyone around here is just a tad bit grouchier than usual.I think I'll watch a little Adam Sandler, eat a huge piece of apple pie, and hope for my mood to improve.
4 comments:
I am so sorry. I promise it will get better. Hang in there!
It really does get better does she have a favorite blanket or stuffed animal to sleep with or maybe go to the store and pick out a special new stuffed animal to replace the binkie that way she gets something out of the deal and Mommy isn't just being mean!
Hailey was a binkyholic too. You must stay strong! She will get better, but not before driving you nuts for a few more days.
We miss you guys!
With Halle I laid in her room for 1 night and every time she would cry I would stroke her arm or hand and then she was over it... But she was much younger, and couldnt argue with me :)
Post a Comment