very cute!
I love it, I think I remember it being like this way back in the day and I loved it then too.
LOVE IT! You can see the joy in your face =)
I love it! I remember it like this too. You look beautiful. I wish I had a sister who could cut my hair!
Looks so cute! I am way overdue for a haircut... I've been putting it off until I decide what I want to do with it!
cute cute hair!! You should post a before pic...but you look great!
Thanks everyone! Sadly, I don't have a before picture since I put my hair in a ponytail the ENTIRE summer.
Cute! I don't think I can really pull off shortish hair.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
very cute!
I love it, I think I remember it being like this way back in the day and I loved it then too.
LOVE IT! You can see the joy in your face =)
I love it! I remember it like this too. You look beautiful. I wish I had a sister who could cut my hair!
Looks so cute! I am way overdue for a haircut... I've been putting it off until I decide what I want to do with it!
cute cute hair!! You should post a before pic...but you look great!
Thanks everyone! Sadly, I don't have a before picture since I put my hair in a ponytail the ENTIRE summer.
Cute! I don't think I can really pull off shortish hair.
Post a Comment