Makayla and Ellie are getting excited for the arrival of this new little baby. I think they can sense that it's getting closer.
Over the past few days, they have both made hilarious references to my expanding midsection.
Makayla: Friday afternoon, she came up to me with a doll obviously stuffed up her shirt. Rubbing her tummy she said, "Look, Mom. I have a special tummy like you. Do you want to feel my baby kick? Come here. Feel right there." So I put my hand on her stuffed tummy. "Oh! Did you feel that? My baby just kicked your hand."
She also feels it necessary to state the obvious. Every day. "Whoa! Your tummy is getting really big!" Or one of my favorites, "Your tummy just hit me in the head."
Ellie: Today Ellie grunted as she walked up to me with her back arched and her hands rubbing her Buddha belly, "My baby is growing, growing big."
2 comments:
From the mouths of babes. You gotta love it! :)
those are just funny!
Post a Comment