That's great! :)
baby quarter, that is a cute way of looking at a dime.
That is so so funny! I laughed forever...I had to go tell Devin. It made both of our day!
That is SO FUNNY! Kids are pretty much the best. I'm so glad you journaled the moment, and she will be too someday. My FAVORITE thing is the Funny journal my mom kept on me, of the things I did and said as a kid.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's great! :)
baby quarter, that is a cute way of looking at a dime.
That is so so funny! I laughed forever...I had to go tell Devin. It made both of our day!
That is SO FUNNY! Kids are pretty much the best. I'm so glad you journaled the moment, and she will be too someday. My FAVORITE thing is the Funny journal my mom kept on me, of the things I did and said as a kid.
Post a Comment