I'm so excited for the new Twilight movie that's coming out in December, as I've mentioned before. I love watching and reading interviews with the cast, director and producers. I'm a little bit obsessed!
I found this little clip on MTV.com, and I think it's probably one of my favorite clips about the movie. The last line especially made me laugh!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting this, I loved it!!
I'm soooooooo excited!!
Ok I must live in the dark because I had never heard of those books or movie! I love watching the Harry Potter movies but not into reading that much so I guess maybe I'll wait for the movie. Your not too obsessed unless you are the one that went to thier motel rooms!!
HAHA
So last week I started the first book. I got it from Taffee for my birthday and I love it! I was thinking while I was reading, "hmmm this would be a great movie!" And then I see this! Amazing! I am soooo excited! P.S. didn't know it was a series!
Kami told me that i had to go and watch the video on your blog! She got me to read the books so I was excited to see what the characters look like. Too bad you aren't closer, I'm sure Kami will have a group lined up to go to opening night. I loved reading about your massage! I had the same experience when I was trying to do a detox! You always post the cutest things about your family!!
Post a Comment