Monday, June 9, 2008

Breaking Dawn Sneak Peek

I haven't really kept up with any Twilight news over the past few weeks. Tonight I decided to glance at Stephenie Meyer's website. I found the link to a sneak peek of her new book, Breaking Dawn, that is coming out August 2.

If you've already seen this, sorry for the repeat. If you haven't, enjoy!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Hey, you know there's more in the special edition of Eclipse right? I just took it off the shelf at Walmart and read it, and then I put it right back on the shelf. I need to get back into them before I read the next one. I think I should reread Eclipse at least.

Laura said...

Genius! I'm totally going to the book store today to read the whole chapter!

Veronica said...

I have to get the third book, but for me to have finished two books in less then a week, they must be good. I am excited for the 3rd and most definately excited for her to continue. Thanks for helping in convincing me to read them:)