I'm taking a brief pause from my vacation recap to announce that I've joined the ranks of all the expectant moms out there.
I honestly wasn't going to blog about it for a while longer, but Makayla keeps saying the funniest things regarding this baby I'm trying to grow. I can't not share them.
Here's the first of many funny things she has said. We were sitting in a booth at a restaurant enjoying some ice cream. I had just recently had a discussion with Makayla about the baby in my tummy. She wanted to know how it got in there. So we talked about that for a little bit. Anyway, we were sitting there enjoying our ice cream when Makayla turned to the older couple sitting in the booth next to us. She blurted out, "My daddy put a baby in my mommy's tummy!"
I started laughing while Kasey turned every shade of red and quietly whispered to Makayla, "We don't tell people that."
It was a priceless moment. I'm looking forward to many more of these moments in the months to come.
11 comments:
Congrats that is so awesome. How are you feeling and when are you due? You have got to love little kids and the things they say.
Congrats!! That is so cool and your daughter is so funny!! I could see Tyler turning every shade of red too!!
Laura that is hilarious! I love any story that involves Kasey getting embarrassed... it's just too easy!
OH I'm sooooo happy for you!!!! How far along are you? Are you hoping for a boy? wouldn't that be so fun? keep us posted!!! Glad you had a great vacation (or at least the first part of it anyway!)
Funny story about Makayla from Grandma. I had taken her to the bathroom while we were camping. As she was doing her duty, she was telling me all kinds of stories. She told me she had a baby in her tummy. I told her she was too little, that only mommies can have babies in their tummies. She insisted that she had a baby in her tummy because the really nice dr. put it there. :)
Congrats! That is so Exciting!
COngRAts!!! :) You are such a great Mommy!
Congrats! I love how Makayla explains it...haha that is adorable, but so embarassing if its your toddler. haha
Congratulations!! I hope you're not sick! Good luck with taking this ride again!
Oh man! That is just so funny!! Out of the mouths of babes...hehehe... Congrats & I hope you're feeling well! I am still laughing over that! That is one moment when you wish you were right there to hear it!
Congratulations!! We're excited for you guys! When are you due?
Post a Comment