Monday, July 7, 2008

Vacation Recap: First Leg, Part 2

Monday afternoon (June 23) I took the girls to the wading pool with some friends and all their kids. Unfortunately, there was a daycare at the wading pool the same time that we were there so it was really crowded. But they did share their water toys with us, so that was a bonus.

Makayla loved this inflatable alligator and played with it every chance she got.

Ellie was a little nervous to get in the water with all those crazy kids splashing and yelling.

Eventually, I got her to sit in the water, but only if she was within an arm's reach of the edge and only if Makayla was sitting right next to her. As soon as Makayla got up and moved, Ellie hopped out of the pool.

It was lots of fun. I wish we would have had time to go back a second time.

1 comment:

Amy Nielson said...

Ellie is so cautious in everything she does... so cute!